Immunisation information for migrants

Posted by: ethan - Posted on:

Moved to the UK:

Get up-to-date with your vaccinations

Everyone in England should register with a GP. You can see them for free and you do not need proof of address.

You can find details on how to register with a GP in this leaflet and on the NHS website.

You may have to pay for some treatment on the NHS, but routine vaccinations are free.

What to do if you have problems accessing health care?

If you are still having problems dial 111, or follow the links below for language specific information.