Each PPG is unique: evolving to meet local needs. The PPG works with the practice to:
- Offer patient perspective on services provided by the practice
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of services
- Foster improved communication between the practice and its patients
- Help patients to take more responsibility for their health
- Provide practical support and help to implement change
The PPG Aims to;
- Develop a partnership with patients.
- Discover what a range of patients think about services and to establish their priorities.
- Provide a platform to test and modify ideas and plans.
- Be the link between the Practice and the local community
Latest PPG News
We were pleased to recently host a meeting for our reformed PPG on 6th April details of which can be found here
In response to the initial PPG meeting in November, we have issued a newsletter to address some of the key points raised by the PPG. The newsletter can be found here.
Have Your Say
Your Patient Participation Group is here to discuss the views of all patients.
If there’s something you’d like to see on the agenda please pop a message in our virtual suggestion box and we’ll put it forward to the PPG for the next meeting.